- Teaching classes as assigned by Academic Head;
- Support head of academic in curriculum development;
- Participate in developing lesson plans and teaching instructions;
- Observe classes regularly to support head of academic in controlling teaching quality;
- Report to the head of academic issues related to quality and orientation of the center.
- Interview students on entrance exams and create study pathways for students;
- Interview and grade students’ final exam;
- Check the quality of the students in class to promptly report a problem;
- Tutor and teach students (maximum of 120 teaching hours per month + academic and other works);
- Check if the course exams are appropriate or not;
- Keep track of comments made by students and teachers on the curriculum, for timely adjustments;
- Willing to travel and support centers;
- Support for recruitment and interviews teachers.
- Other tasks will be assigned later.
- Gender: Male / Female
- Age: unlimited
- Education level: University or higher. A graduate major in English Language Teaching is an advantage.
- Or have experience living / studying abroad.
- IELTS score: 7.5 overall and one skill 8.0 or above (must have) / SAT: 1400 or above
- Number of years of experience: minimum 2 year teaching experience
- Ability to stand in class well, teach attractively, communicate clearly and convincingly.
- Able to work evenings and / or weekends.
- Allowances: lunch, costumes every month.
- Pay OT if teaching overtime or out of shift.
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment.
- Provide your own laptop/tablet/computer to support teaching.
- Full payment of social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance premium is paid by the company
- Welfare policy: travel, salary and bonus according to the company’s regulations.
- Re-enroll bonus when the student re-enroll.