- Teaching classes as assigned by Academic Head;
- Plan and prepare lessons thoroughly.
- Correct students’ homework and assign more exercises in need
- Willing to travel and support centers;
- Inform academic coordinators of all academic issues related to each individual student as well as the entire class
- Fill in class reports sent by academic coordinators on time
- Cooperate with academic coordinators to ensure teaching quality
- Attend weekly meeting organized by academic team to keep track of students’ learning
- Other tasks will be assigned later.
- Gender: Male / Female
- Age: unlimited
- Education level: University or higher. A graduate major in English Language Teaching is an advantage.
- Or have experience living / studying abroad.
- IELTS score: 7.5 overall or above (must have) / SAT: 1400 or above
- Number of years of experience: minimum 1 year teaching experience
- Ability to stand in class well, teach attractively, communicate clearly and convincingly.
- Get competitive salary
- Be provided with teaching aids.
- Be participated in the center’s events.
- Be allowed to attend academic training workshops
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment