Apply CV: email@example.com + Vacancy
- Plan instruction and prepare for a high-quality SAT program.
- Record, comment, and report on students’ learning progress
- Complete instructional-related requirements.
- Assist the academic director in curriculum development.
- Interview students for the entrance exam and make a learning route for them.
- Interview and let students take the final exam, mark the exam.
- Perform other jobs as assigned by the superiors.
- Gender: Male / Female
- Age: unlimited
- Education level: University or higher. A graduate major in English Language Teaching is an advantage.
- Or have experience living / studying abroad.
- SAT score: 1700 or above
- Number of years of experience: minimum 1 year teaching experience
- Ability to stand in class well, teach attractively, communicate clearly and convincingly.
- Able to work evenings and / or weekends
- Allowances: lunch, costumes every month
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment.
- Provide your own laptop.
- Full payment of social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance premium is paid by thecompany
- Welfare policy: travel, salary and bonus according to the company’s regulations.
- Re-enroll bonus when the student re-enroll.