Apply CV về địa chỉ: email@example.com + Vacancy
Title: Senior System Admin
Report to: IT Manager
The role is to installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of TheEdge’s IT assets. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, sup-porting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links. This role is also responsible for telephone, data center, security systems and other electronic infra-structure.
- Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Provides “ownership” of problem thru final resolution.
- Installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers, and their associated operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site and off-site data centers.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, and so on.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of Voice-IP system (Call-center, IP-Phone, Soft-Phone, Voice-Gateway, …)
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Manage the end user equipment’s deployment system (Ex: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit)
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
- Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where neces-sary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
- Formal Education & Certification
- Four-years college diploma degree or higher is required, preferably in the field of computer science or other related academic fields
- 2 years of relevant work/management experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- Good knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Infrastructure services (AD, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, DFS, …), Networking services (Switching, Routing, SSL/IP-Sec VPN, Load Balancing), Voice services (IP), Security services (Firewall, IDS/IPS, NAT, Port Forwarding, Antivirus, …)
- Good knowledge of Virtualization.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on.
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecom-munications principles.
- Experience use python/shell script to automatic daily tasks.
- Experience use application API
- Experience installing network cabling and telephony systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of School Management System, Customer Relationship Man-agement and Learning Management System is an advantage.
- Experience in education is an advantage.
- Ready to work overtime
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound deci-sions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Allowances: lunch, monthly attire.
- Work in a dynamic, professional environment.
- Provide equipment/work computer.
- Full payment of social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance is paid by the company
- Welfare policy: travel, salary, and a bonus in accordance with the company’s regulations.
- Regularly trained and improved.