- Tutor classes assigned by Academic Head or Academic coordinators, using the center’s materials
- Plan and prepare lessons thoroughly
- Correct students’ homework and assign more exercises in need
- Inform academic coordinators of all academic issues related to each individual student as well as the entire class
- Fill in class reports sent by academic coordinators on time
- Cooperate with academic coordinators to ensure teaching quality
- Attend weekly meeting organized by academic team to keep track of students’ learning
- Other tasks will be assigned later
- Gender: Male / Female
- Education level: university students or fresh graduates
- IELTS score: at least 6.5 or above
- Experience: previous experience is an advantage
- Ability to stand in class well, teach attractively, communicate clearly and convincingly.
- Able to work evenings and / or weekends
- Be allowed to attend academic training workshops
- Be trained with sufficient knowledge of Ielts and communicative English teaching
- Be provided with teaching aids.
- Be participated in the center’s events.